Placing and Proposed Admission to trading on AIM
08 May 2019, 16:49 UTC By inhc
08 May 2019, 16:49 UTC By inhc
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, CANADA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DISTRIBUTE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
This announcement is not an offer of securities for sale in any jurisdiction, including in or into the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Japan. Neither this announcement nor anything contained herein shall form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any offer of securities for subscription or sale in any jurisdiction. Prospective investors should not subscribe for or purchase any securities referred to in this announcement except in compliance with applicable securities laws and regulation and on the basis of the information in the final admission document (“Admission Document”) to be published by the Company, and any supplement thereto, in connection with the placing (“Placing”) of its ordinary shares (“Shares”) and the proposed admission (“Admission”) of the Shares to trading on the AIM market of London Stock Exchange plc (“London Stock Exchange”). A copy of the Admission Document will, following publication, be available for viewing on the Company’s website at www.inductionhealthcare.com
8 May 2019
Induction Healthcare Group PLC
(“Induction”, the “Company”, or the “Group”)
Placing and Proposed Admission to trading on AIM
Induction Healthcare Group PLC, a leading healthcare technology company focused on helping healthcare professionals to streamline the delivery of patient care, today announces the successful pricing of its initial public offering (the “IPO”) at a price of 115 pence per Ordinary Share and the placing of 12,681,915 new Ordinary Shares (the “New Ordinary Shares”) with investors to raise gross proceeds of approximately £14.6 million (the “Placing”). Prior to the Placing, the Company completed a pre-IPO fundraise which raised approximately £2.0 million in gross proceeds for the Company (the “Subscription”). Admission is expected to become effective at 8.00am on 22 May 2019, under the ticker symbol INHC.
Defined terms used in this announcement shall have the meanings given to them in the Admission Document.
Commenting on today’s announcement, Ibraheem (Ibs) Mahmood, CEO at Induction said:
“We are delighted to announce our proposed admission to the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. We are pleased with the level of investor support and the positive response to our Placing. This is an exciting and important milestone for Induction as we aim to deliver against our growth strategy to create value for our shareholders and healthcare professionals.
“Induction’s vision is to use technology to help healthcare professionals streamline the delivery of patient care. Our first step on this journey was to design a secure and functional app to provide healthcare professionals with the tools for getting quick access to essential hospital information as well as enabling direct and time-saving communication between them.
“As we move to the next chapter of growth, our focus now is on adding and acquiring new features and functionality to our app, expanding into new geographies and eventually creating a unified app for healthcare for working efficiently in a hospital environment.”
Number of existing Ordinary Shares in issue prior to the issue of the Podmedics Consideration Shares and the Placing Shares
Number of New Ordinary Shares being issued pursuant to the Podmedics
Number of New Ordinary Shares being issued pursuant to the Part Loan Note Conversion
Number of New Ordinary Shares being issued pursuant to the Subscription
Estimated gross proceeds of the Subscription receivable by the Company
Number of New Ordinary Shares being issued pursuant to the Placing
Number of Ordinary Shares in issue following Admission
Percentage of the Enlarged Issued Share Capital being placed
Market capitalisation of the Company at the Placing Price following Admission
Estimated gross proceeds of the Placing receivable by the Company
Estimated net proceeds of the Placing receivable by the Company
Induction Healthcare Group PLC is a healthcare technology company focused on streamlining the delivery of care by healthcare professionals. The Group’s technology helps healthcare professionals to save time, deliver care more effectively and to identify ways to allocate resources more efficiently.
The Group is initially targeting improving the way healthcare professionals communicate with each other through its app, Induction Switch (“Switch”). Switch is an app that provides a directory (allowing Healthcare Professionals to easily find extension numbers), messaging and an administration portal (to share and view hospital guidelines), all in a secure and regulatory compliant setting.
As at 28 February 2019, Switch had over 76,200 registered users, primarily in the UK, including over 50,500 doctors, GPs and consultants. The registered user base grew by more than 42% over the six months to 28 February 2019.
Reason for Admission and use of proceeds
The Directors believe that Admission will assist the Group in its development of the following areas:
The issue of New Ordinary Shares under the Subscription and the Placing will raise £16.6m for the Company (approximately £15.3 million of net proceeds). These funds will, in aggregate, be used by the Company to:
· make acquisitions across a number of modules and geographies (approximately £7.8 million);
· fund working capital needs (approximately £7.8 million);
· repay an outstanding loan of £1.0 million owed to Hugo Stephenson at Admission.
Admission and Dealings:
1. Source: Classification of research, healthcare provider solutions, health care payer solutions and Healthcare IT outsourcing services Allied Market Research (https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/healthcare-information-technology-market/amp)
Ibs Mahmood, Chief Executive Officer
Via FTI Consulting
Seb Jantet, Chief Financial Officer
Via FTI Consulting
Numis Securities (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
+44 (0) 207 260 1000
FTI Consulting (Public relations adviser to Induction)
+44 (0) 203 727 1000
This announcement does not constitute, or form part of, any offer or invitation to sell, allot or issue, or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for, any securities in the Company in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan or South Africa or in any other jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation may be restricted, unlawful or unauthorised nor shall it, or any part of it, or the fact of its distribution, form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with or act as an inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment therefor. This announcement is not a prospectus for the purposes of the Prospectus Rules issued by the FCA. The Placing will be exempt from the requirement to produce a prospectus and accordingly no such prospectus will be prepared in connection with the Placing.
Recipients of this announcement who are considering subscribing for or acquiring Shares following publication of the Admission Document are reminded that any such acquisition or subscription must be made only on the basis of the information contained in the final Admission Document, which may be different from the information contained in this announcement. No reliance may be placed, for any purpose whatsoever, on the information or opinions contained in this announcement or on its completeness. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law or regulation, no undertaking, representation or warranty, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of the Company, Numis Securities Limited (“Numis”) or their respective parent or subsidiary undertakings or the subsidiary undertakings of any such parent undertakings or any of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy, sufficiency, completeness or fairness of the information, opinions or beliefs contained in this announcement and, save in the case of fraud, no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in such information or opinions or for any loss, cost or damage suffered or incurred, howsoever arising, from any use, as a result of the reliance on, or otherwise in connection with this announcement. Neither the Company not Numis will be responsible for updating or correcting any inaccuracies in any information contained in this announcement.
Numis, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, is acting only for the Company in connection with the proposed Placing and Admission and is not acting for or advising any other person, or treating any other person as a client, in relation thereto and will not be responsible for providing the regulatory protection afforded to clients of Numis or advice to any other person in relation to the matters contained herein. Such persons should seek their own independent legal, investment and tax advice as they see fit. Numis’ responsibilities as the Company’s nominated adviser under the AIM Rules for Nominated Advisers and AIM Rules for Companies will be owed solely to the London Stock Exchange and not to the Company, to any of its directors or any other person in respect of a decision to subscribe for or otherwise acquire Shares in reliance on the Admission Document. Numis has not authorised or approved the contents of, or any part of, this announcement and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by Numis or its affiliates as to any of its contents.
This announcement is only addressed to, and directed at, persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are qualified investors within the meaning of Article 2(1)(e) of the Prospectus Directive (“Qualified Investors”). For these purposes, the expression “Prospectus Directive” means Directive 2003/71/EC, as amended, and includes any relevant implementing measure in each member state of the European Economic Area which has implemented the Prospectus Directive. In addition, in the United Kingdom, this announcement is addressed to and directed only at Qualified Investors who are (i) persons having professional experience in matters relating to investments, i.e., investment professionals within the meaning of Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the “FPO”); (ii) high net-worth companies, unincorporated associations and other bodies within the meaning of Article 49, (2) (a) to (d) of the FPO; and (iii) persons to whom it is otherwise lawful to communicate it under the FPO. It is not intended that this announcement be distributed or passed on, directly or indirectly, to any other class of person and in any event, and under no circumstances should persons of any other description rely on or act upon the contents of this announcement.
Neither this announcement nor any copy of it may be (i) taken or transmitted into or distributed, directly or indirectly, in the United States (within the meaning of regulations made under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended), (ii) taken or transmitted into, distributed, published, reproduced or otherwise made available or disclosed in Canada, Australia, New Zealand or the Republic of South Africa or to any resident thereof, except in compliance with applicable securities laws, or (iii) taken or transmitted into or distributed in Japan or to any resident thereof for the purpose of solicitation or subscription or offer for sale of any securities or in the context where the distribution thereof may be construed as such a solicitation or offer. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws or the laws of any such jurisdiction. The distribution of this announcement in other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and the persons into whose possession this announcement comes should inform themselves about, and observe, any such restrictions.
The Shares have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States, except pursuant to an applicable exemption from registration. No public offering of securities is being made in the United States. No securities commission or similar authority in Canada has in any way passed on the merits of the securities offered hereunder and any representation to the contrary is an offence. No document in relation to the proposed placing of the Shares has been, or will be, lodged with, or registered by, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, and no registration statement has been, or will be, filed with the Japanese Ministry of Finance. Accordingly, subject to certain exceptions, the Shares may not be, directly or indirectly, offered, sold, taken up, delivered or transferred in or into or from any other jurisdiction or offered or sold to a person within any other jurisdiction.
The date of Admission may be influenced by factors such as market conditions. There is no guarantee that the Admission Document will be published or that the Placing and Admission will occur, and you should not base your financial decisions on the Company’s intentions in relation to the Placing and Admission at this stage. Acquiring investments to which this announcement relates may expose an investor to a significant risk of losing all of the amount invested. The value of shares can decrease as well as increase. This announcement does not constitute a recommendation concerning the Placing. Persons considering an investment in such investments should consult an authorised person specialising in advising on such investments.
This announcement contains (or may contain) certain statements that are, or may be, forward looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations, business achievements and/or investment strategy of the Company. Such forward looking statements are based on the Board’s expectations of external conditions and events, current business strategy, plans and the other objectives of management for future operations, and estimates and projections of the Company’s financial performance. Words such as “expects”, “anticipates”, “should”, “intends”, “plans”, “believes”, “seeks”, “estimates”, “projects”, “pipeline”, “aims”, “may”, “targets”, “would”, “could” and variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward looking statements. Though the Board believes these expectations to be reasonable at the date of this document they may prove to be erroneous. Forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, achievements or performance of the Group, or the industry in which the Group operates, to be materially different from any future results, achievements or performance expressed or implied by such forward looking statements. The information contained in this announcement is subject to change without notice and, except as required by applicable law or regulation, neither the Company nor Numis nor their respective affiliates assume any responsibility or obligation to update publicly or review any of the forward-looking statements contained herein.
Certain figures in this announcement, including financial information, have been subject to rounding adjustments. Accordingly, in certain instances, the sum or percentage change of the numbers contained in this announcement may not conform exactly to the total figure given.
The content of the Company’s website is not incorporated into this announcement.
Information to Distributors
Solely for the purposes of the product governance requirements contained within: (a) EU Directive 2014/65/EU on markets in financial instruments, as amended (“MiFID II”); (b) Articles 9 and 10 of Commission Delegated Directive (EU) 2017/593 supplementing MiFID II; and (c) local implementing measures (together, the “Product Governance Requirements”), and disclaiming all and any liability, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, which any “manufacturer” (for the purposes of the Product Governance Requirements) may otherwise have with respect thereto, the Shares have been subject to a product approval process, which has determined that the Shares which are the subject of the Placing are: (i) compatible with an end target market of retail investors and investors who meet the criteria of professional clients and eligible counterparties, each as defined in MiFID II; and (ii) eligible for distribution through all distribution channels as are permitted by MiFID II (the “Target Market Assessment”).
Notwithstanding the Target Market Assessment, Distributors should note that: the price of the Shares may decline and investors could lose all or part of their investment; Shares offer no guaranteed income and no capital protection; and an investment in Shares is compatible only with investors who do not need a guaranteed income or capital protection, who (either alone or in conjunction with an appropriate financial or other adviser) are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of such an investment and who have sufficient resources to be able to bear any losses that may result therefrom.
The Target Market Assessment is without prejudice to the requirements of any contractual, legal or regulatory selling restrictions in relation to the Placing. Furthermore, it is noted that, notwithstanding the Target Market Assessment, Numis will only procure investors who meet the criteria of professional clients and eligible counterparties. For the avoidance of doubt, the Target Market Assessment does not constitute: (a) an assessment of suitability or appropriateness for the purposes of MiFID II; or (b) a recommendation to any investor or group of investors to invest in, or purchase, or take any other action whatsoever with respect to Shares.
Each distributor is responsible for undertaking its own target market assessment in respect of the Shares and for determining appropriate distribution channels.
APPENDIX: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PLACING
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PLACEES ONLY REGARDING THE PLACING
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, INCLUDING THIS APPENDIX (TOGETHER, THE “ANNOUNCEMENT”) AND THE INFORMATION IN IT, IS RESTRICTED AND IS NOT FOR PUBLICATION, RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, JAPAN OR THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE PLACING FOR INVITED PLACEES ONLY.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART IN THE PLACING. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT (INCLUDING THIS APPENDIX) AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE DIRECTED ONLY AT: (A) PERSONS IN MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA WHO ARE QUALIFIED INVESTORS AS DEFINED IN SECTION 86(7) OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS ACT 2000, AS AMENDED, (“QUALIFIED INVESTORS”) BEING PERSONS FALLING WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLE 2(1)(E) OF THE EU PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE (WHICH MEANS DIRECTIVE 2003/71/EC AND INCLUDES ANY RELEVANT IMPLEMENTING DIRECTIVE MEASURE IN ANY MEMBER STATE) (THE “PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE”); AND (B) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, QUALIFIED INVESTORS WHO ARE PERSONS WHO (I) FALL WITHIN ARTICLE 19(5) OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS ACT 2000 (FINANCIAL PROMOTION) ORDER 2005, AS AMENDED (THE “ORDER”); (II) FALL WITHIN ARTICLE 49(2)(A) TO (D) (“HIGH NET WORTH COMPANIES, UNINCORPORATED ASSOCIATIONS, ETC”) OF THE ORDER; OR (III) ARE PERSONS TO WHOM IT MAY OTHERWISE BE LAWFULLY COMMUNICATED (ALL SUCH PERSONS IN (A) OR (B) TOGETHER BEING REFERRED TO AS “RELEVANT PERSONS”). THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN MUST NOT BE ACTED ON OR RELIED ON BY PERSONS WHO ARE NOT RELEVANT PERSONS. ANY INVESTMENT OR INVESTMENT ACTIVITY TO WHICH THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN RELATES IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO RELEVANT PERSONS AND WILL BE ENGAGED IN ONLY WITH RELEVANT PERSONS.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, INCLUDING THIS APPENDIX, IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT ITSELF CONSTITUTE AN OFFER FOR SALE OR SUBSCRIPTION OF ANY SECURITIES IN THE COMPANY. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN ISSUED BY AND IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, INCLUDING THIS APPENDIX, IS NOT AN OFFER FOR SALE OR SUBSCRIPTION IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH OFFER, SOLICITATION OR SALE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL UNDER THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY SUCH JURISDICTION.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, INCLUDING THIS APPENDIX, IS NOT AN OFFER OF OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIBE FOR SECURITIES IN THE UNITED STATES. THE SECURITIES REFERRED TO HEREIN HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT, OR WITH ANY SECURITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF ANY STATE OR OTHER JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED, SOLD OR TRANSFERRED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE UNITED STATES ABSENT REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR AN AVAILABLE EXEMPTION FROM, OR AS PART OF A TRANSACTION NOT SUBJECT TO, THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT AND, IN EACH CASE, IN COMPLIANCE WITH ANY APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OR OTHER JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES. ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RESTRICTIONS MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE SECURITIES LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION.
EACH PLACEE SHOULD CONSULT WITH ITS OWN ADVISERS AS TO LEGAL, TAX, BUSINESS AND RELATED ASPECTS OF AN INVESTMENT IN THE PLACING SHARES. THE PRICE OF ORDINARY SHARES IN THE COMPANY AND THE INCOME FROM THEM (IF ANY) MAY GO DOWN AS WELL AS UP AND INVESTORS MAY NOT GET BACK THE FULL AMOUNT INVESTED ON DISPOSAL OF THE PLACING SHARES.
Persons who are invited to and who choose to participate in the Placing, by making (or on whose behalf there is made) an oral or written offer to subscribe for Placing Shares (the “Placees”), will be deemed to have read and understood this Announcement, including this Appendix, in its entirety and to be making such offer on the terms and conditions and to be providing the representations, warranties, acknowledgements and undertakings contained in this Appendix. In particular, each such Placee represents, warrants and acknowledges that:
1. it is a Relevant Person (as defined above) and undertakes that it will acquire, hold, manage or dispose of any Placing Shares that are allocated to it for the purposes of its business; and
2. in the case of any Placing Shares acquired by it as a financial intermediary, as that term is used in Article 3(2) of the Prospectus Directive, (i) the Placing Shares acquired by it have not been acquired on behalf of, nor have they been acquired with a view to their offer or resale to, persons in any Member State of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which has implemented the Prospectus Directive other than Qualified Investors or in circumstances in which the prior consent of Numis has been given to the offer or resale; or (ii) where Placing Shares have been acquired by it on behalf of persons in any Member State of the EEA other than Qualified Investors, the offer of those Placing Shares to it is not treated under the Prospectus Directive as having been made to such persons.
The Company and Numis will rely upon the truth and accuracy of the foregoing representations, acknowledgements and agreements.
This Announcement does not constitute an offer, and may not be used in connection with an offer, to sell or issue or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for Placing Shares in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is or may be unlawful. This Announcement and the information contained herein is not for publication or distribution, directly or indirectly, to persons in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa or in any jurisdiction in which such publication or distribution is unlawful. Persons into whose possession this Announcement may come are required by the Company to inform themselves about and to observe any restrictions of transfer of this Announcement. No public offer of the Placing Shares is being made in the United Kingdom, the United States or elsewhere.
The relevant clearances have not been, nor will they be, obtained from the securities commission of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States; any province or territory of Canada; no prospectus has been lodged with or registered by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission or the Japanese Ministry of Finance; and the Placing Shares have not been, nor will they be, registered under or offered in compliance with the securities laws of any state, province or territory of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa. Accordingly, the Placing Shares may not (unless an exemption under the relevant securities laws is applicable) be offered, sold, resold or delivered, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa or any other jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom.
Persons (including, without limitation, nominees and trustees) who have a contractual or other legal obligation to forward a copy of this Appendix or the Announcement of which it forms part should seek appropriate advice before taking any action.
In this Appendix, unless the context otherwise requires, “Placee” means a Relevant Person (including individuals, funds or others) by whom or on whose behalf a commitment to subscribe for Placing Shares has been given.
Details of the Placing
Numis has entered into the Placing Agreement with the Company and its Directors under which Numis has agreed, on the terms and subject to the conditions set out therein, and undertaken to use its reasonable endeavours to procure, as the Company’s agent for the purpose of the Placing, subscribers for the Placing Shares at the Placing Price.
The Placing Agreement contains customary undertakings and warranties given by the Company to Numis including as to the accuracy of information contained in this Announcement, to matters relating to the Company and its business and a customary indemnity given by the Company to Numis in respect of liabilities arising out of or in connection with the Placing.
The Placing is also conditional upon, amongst other things, Admission becoming effective and the Placing Agreement not being terminated in accordance with its terms.
The Placing Shares will, when issued, be credited as fully paid and will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing issued Ordinary Shares, including the right to receive all dividends and other distributions (if any) declared, made or paid on or in respect of the Ordinary Shares after the relevant date of issue of the Placing Shares.
Application for admission to trading
Application will be made to the London Stock Exchange for Admission. It is expected that settlement of the Placing Shares and Admission will become effective on or around 22 May 2019 and that dealings in the Placing Shares will commence at that time.
Participation in, and principal terms of, the Placing
2. Participation in the Placing will only be available to persons who may lawfully be, and are, invited to participate by Numis. Numis and its affiliates may participate in the Placing as principals.
3. This Appendix gives details of the terms and conditions of, and the mechanics of participation in, the Placing. No commissions will be paid to Placees or by Placees in respect of any Placing Shares.
4. The Placing Price will be a fixed price of 115 pence per new Ordinary Share.
5. An offer to acquire Placing Shares, which has been communicated by a prospective Placee to Numis which has not been withdrawn or revoked prior to publication of this Announcement, shall not be capable of withdrawal or revocation immediately following the publication of this Announcement without the consent of Numis.
6. Each Placee’s allocation will be confirmed to Placees orally by Numis, and evidenced by a trade confirmation or contract note which will be dispatched as soon as practicable thereafter. The terms of this Appendix will be deemed incorporated by reference therein. The oral confirmation to such Placee will constitute an irrevocable legally binding commitment upon such person (who will at that point become a Placee) in favour of Numis and the Company, under which it agrees to acquire the number of Placing Shares allocated to it at the Placing Price on the terms and conditions set out in this Appendix and in accordance with the Company’s articles of association. Except as required by law or regulation, no press release or other announcement will be made by Numis or the Company using the name of any Placee (or its agent), in its capacity as Placee (or agent), other than with such Placee’s prior written consent.
7. Each Placee will have an immediate, separate, irrevocable and binding obligation, owed to Numis, to pay in cleared funds immediately on the settlement date, in accordance with the registration and settlement requirements set out below, an amount equal to the product of the Placing Price and the number of Placing Shares such Placee has agreed to take up and the Company has agreed to allot.
8. Irrespective of the time at which a Placee’s allocation pursuant to the Placing is confirmed, settlement for all Placing Shares to be acquired pursuant to the Placing will be required to be made at the times and on the basis explained below under “Registration and Settlement”.
9. All obligations under the Placing will be subject to fulfilment or (where applicable) waiver of, amongst other things, the conditions referred to below under “Conditions of the Placing” and to the Placing not being terminated on the basis referred to below under “Right to terminate under the Placing Agreement”.
10. By participating in the Placing, each Placee will agree that its rights and obligations in respect of the Placing will terminate only in the circumstances described below and will not be capable of rescission or termination by the Placee.
11. To the fullest extent permissible by law, none of the Company, Numis or any of their respective affiliates shall have any liability to Placees (or to any other person whether acting on behalf of a Placee or otherwise) under these terms and conditions. In particular, none of the Company, Numis or any of their respective affiliates shall have any liability (including to the fullest extent permissible by law, any fiduciary duties) in respect of Numis’ conduct of the Placing. Each Placee acknowledges and agrees that the Company is responsible for the allotment of the Placing Shares to the Placees and Numis shall not have any liability to the Placees for the failure of the Company to fulfil those obligations.
Conditions of the Placing
Numis’ obligations under the Placing Agreement are conditional on, inter alia:
(a) the Company allotting, subject only to Admission, the Placing Shares in accordance with the Placing Agreement; and
(b) Admission taking place not later than 8.00 a.m. on 22 May 2019 or such other time and/or date as may be agreed between the Company and Numis, not being later than 8.30 a.m. on 7 June 2019 (the “Long-Stop Date”).
If (i) any of the conditions contained in the Placing Agreement are not fulfilled or waived by Numis by the time or date where specified (or such later time or date as the Company and Numis may agree, not being later than the Long-Stop Date, or (ii) the Placing Agreement is terminated as described below, the Placing will lapse and the Placees’ rights and obligations hereunder in relation to the Placing Shares shall cease and terminate at such time and each Placee agrees that no claim can be made by the Placee in respect thereof.
Numis may, in its absolute discretion, waive, or extend the period (up to the Long-Stop Date) for compliance by the Company with the whole or any part of any of the Company’s obligations in relation to the conditions in the Placing Agreement, save that, inter alia, the condition relating to Admission taking place may not be waived and the period for compliance with such conditions may not be extended. Any such extension or waiver will not affect Placees’ commitments as set out in this Announcement.
Neither Numis nor the Company shall have any liability to any Placee (or to any other person whether acting on behalf of a Placee or otherwise) in respect of any decision they may make as to whether or not to waive or to extend the time and/or date for the satisfaction of any condition to the Placing nor for any decision they may make as to the satisfaction of any condition or in respect of the Placing generally and by participating in the Placing each Placee agrees that any such decision is within the absolute discretion of Numis.
Right to terminate under the Placing Agreement
Numis may in its absolute discretion, at any time before Admission and after such consultation with the Company as the circumstances allow, terminate the Placing Agreement by giving notice to the Company in certain circumstances, including, inter alia:
(a) in the opinion of Numis (acting in good faith), the warranties given by the Company to Numis are not true and accurate or have become misleading (or would not be true and accurate or would be misleading if they were repeated at any time before Admission) by reference to the facts subsisting at the time when the notice referred to above is given, in each case in a way which in the opinion of Numis is material in the context of the Placing and/or Admission; or
(b) in the opinion of Numis (acting in good faith), the Company fails to comply with any of its obligations under the Placing Agreement and that failure is material in the context of the Placing and/or Admission; or
(c) in the opinion of Numis (acting in good faith), there has been a development or event which will or is reasonably likely to have a material adverse effect on the operations, condition (financial, operational, legal or otherwise), prospects, management, results of operations, financial position, business or general affairs of the Company or of the Group respectively, whether or not foreseeable and whether or not arising in the ordinary course of business, which in each case in the opinion of Numis is material in the context of the Group taken as a whole, the Placing or Admission; or
(d) there has been a change in national or international financial, political, economic or stock market conditions (primary or secondary); an incident of terrorism, outbreak or escalation of hostilities, war, declaration of martial law or any other calamity or crisis; a suspension or material limitation in trading of securities generally on any stock exchange; any change in currency exchange rates or exchange controls or a disruption of settlement systems or a material disruption in commercial banking, in each case as would be likely in the opinion of Numis (acting in good faith) to materially and adversely prejudice the success of the Placing and Admission or make it impracticable or inadvisable to proceed with the Placing or Admission.
The rights and obligations of the Placees shall terminate only in the circumstances described in these terms and conditions and in the Placing Agreement and will not be subject to termination by the Placee or any prospective Placee at any time or in any circumstances. By participating in the Placing, Placees agree that the exercise by Numis of any right of termination or other discretion under the Placing Agreement shall be within the absolute discretion of Numis and that Numis need not make any reference to Placees and that Numis shall have no liability to Placees whatsoever in connection with any such exercise or decision not to exercise. Placees will have no rights against Numis, the Company or any of their respective directors or employees under the Placing Agreement pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (as amended).
Registration and settlement
Settlement of transactions in the Placing Shares (ISIN: GB00BJ0M3545) following Admission will take place within CREST. Each Placee allocated Placing Shares in the Placing will be sent a trade confirmation or contract note stating the number of Placing Shares allocated to it at the Placing Price, the aggregate amount owed by such Placee to Numis (as agent for the Company) and settlement instructions. Each Placee agrees that it will do all things necessary to ensure that delivery and payment is completed in accordance with either the CREST or certificated settlement instructions that it has in place with Numis.
It is expected that settlement in respect of the Placing Shares will be on 22 May 2019 in accordance with the instructions set out in the trade confirmation.
Interest is chargeable daily on payments not received from Placees on the due date in accordance with the arrangements set out above at the rate of two percentage points above LIBOR as determined by Numis.
Each Placee is deemed to agree that, if it does not comply with these obligations, Numis may sell any or all of the Placing Shares allocated to that Placee on such Placee’s behalf and retain from the proceeds, for Numis’ account and benefit (as agent for the Company), an amount equal to the aggregate amount owed by the Placee plus any interest due. The relevant Placee will, however, remain liable and shall indemnify Numis (as agent for the Company) on demand for any shortfall below the aggregate amount owed by it and may be required to bear any stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax or securities transfer tax (together with any interest or penalties) which may arise upon the sale of such Placing Shares on such Placee’s behalf. By communicating a bid for Placing Shares to Numis, each Placee confers on Numis all such authorities and powers necessary to carry out any such sale and agrees to ratify and confirm all actions which Numis lawfully takes in pursuance of such sale.
If Placing Shares are to be delivered to a custodian or settlement agent, Placees should ensure that the trade confirmation or contract note is copied and delivered immediately to the relevant person within that organisation.
Insofar as Placing Shares are registered in a Placee’s name or that of its nominee or in the name of any person for whom a Placee is contracting as agent or that of a nominee for such person, such Placing Shares should, subject as provided below, be so registered free from any liability to UK stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax or securities transfer tax. Placees will not be entitled to receive any fee or commission in connection with the Placing.
Representations, warranties and further terms
By participating in the Placing each Placee (and any person acting on such Placee’s behalf) makes the following representations, warranties, acknowledgements, agreements and undertakings (as the case may be) to the Company and Numis, namely that, each Placee (and any person acting on such Placee’s behalf):
2. acknowledges that the content of the Admission Document and this Announcement are exclusively the responsibility of the Company, and that none of Numis, its affiliates or any person acting on its or their behalf has or shall have any liability for any information, representation or statement contained in the Admission Document and/or this Announcement or any information previously or concurrently published by or on behalf of the Company, and will not be liable for any Placee’s decision to participate in the Placing based on any information, representation or statement contained in the Admission Document and this Announcement or otherwise. Each Placee further represents, warrants and agrees that the only information on which it is entitled to rely and on which such Placee has relied in committing itself to acquire the Placing Shares is contained in the Admission Document and this Announcement, such information being all that it deems necessary to make an investment decision in respect of the Placing Shares and that it has neither received nor relied on any other information given or representations, warranties or statements made by Numis, the Company or any of their respective directors, officers or employees or any person acting on behalf of any of them, or, if received, it has not relied upon any such information, representations, warranties or statements (including any management presentation that may have been received by any prospective Placee or any material prepared by the Research Department of Numis (the views of such Research Departments not representing and being independent from those of the Company and the Corporate Finance Department of Numis and not being attributable to the same)), and neither Numis nor the Company will be liable for any Placee’s decision to accept an invitation to participate in the Placing based on any other information, representation, warranty or statement. Each Placee further acknowledges and agrees that it may not place the same degree of reliance on this Announcement as it may otherwise place on a prospectus or admission document. Each Placee further acknowledges and agrees that it has relied solely on its own investigation of the business, financial or other position of the Company in deciding to participate in the Placing and it will not rely on any investigation that Numis, their affiliates or any other person acting on its or their behalf has or may have conducted;
3. acknowledges that none of Numis, the Company nor any of their respective affiliates or any person acting on behalf of any of them has provided it, and will not provide it, with any material regarding the Placing Shares or the Company other than the Admission Document and this Announcement; nor has it requested any of Numis, the Company, their respective affiliates or any person acting on behalf of any of them to provide it with any such information and has read and understood the Admission Document;
4. represents and warrants that it has neither received nor relied on any confidential price sensitive information concerning the Company in accepting this invitation to participate in the Placing;
5. acknowledges that Numis does not have any duties or responsibilities to it, or its clients, similar or comparable to the duties of “best execution” and “suitability” imposed by the Conduct of Business Sourcebook in the FCA’s Handbook of Rules and Guidance and that Numis are not acting for them or their clients and that Numis will not be responsible for providing protections to it or its clients;
6. acknowledges that neither Numis nor any of its affiliates or any person acting on behalf of Numis or any such affiliate has or shall have any liability for the Admission Document and this Announcement, any publicly available or filed information or any representation relating to the Company, provided that nothing in this paragraph excludes the liability of any person for fraudulent misrepresentation made by that person;
8. it understands, and each account it represents has been advised that (i) the Placing Shares have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or under the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and are being offered in a transaction not involving any public offering in the United States, (ii) the Placing Shares are being offered and sold pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act or in a transaction exempt from or not subject to the registration requirements under the Securities Act; and (iii) the Placing Shares may not be reoffered, resold, pledged or otherwise transferred except in accordance with Regulation S under the Securities Act or pursuant to an exemption from or in a transaction not subject to the registration requirements under the Securities Act;
9. represents and warrants that it is not a U.S. Person, it, and any accounts it represents, (i) is, or at the time the Placing Shares are acquired will be, outside the United States and is not acquiring the Placing Shares for the account or benefit of any U.S. Person or any other person located in the United States, (ii) is acquiring the Placing Shares in an “offshore transaction” (as defined in, and in accordance with Regulation S) and (iii) will not offer or sell, directly or indirectly, any of the Placing Shares except in an “offshore transaction” as defined in, and in accordance with Regulation S or in the United States pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements under the Securities Act;
10. acknowledges that the offer of the Placing Shares may involve tax consequences, and that the contents of the Announcement do not contain tax advice or information. The Placee acknowledges that it must retain its own professional advisors to evaluate the tax and other consequences of an investment in the Placing Shares;
11. represents and warrants that it will notify any transferee to whom it subsequently reoffers, resells, pledges or otherwise transfers the Placing Shares of the foregoing restrictions on transfer;
12. unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing with Numis, represents and warrants that neither it nor the beneficial owner of such Placing Shares will be a resident of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa;
13. acknowledges that the Placing Shares have not been and will not be registered under the securities legislation of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan or the Republic of South Africa and, subject to certain exceptions, may not be offered, sold, taken up, renounced or delivered or transferred, directly or indirectly, within those jurisdictions;
14. represents and warrants that the issue to it, or the person specified by it for registration as holder, of Placing Shares will not give rise to a liability under any of sections 67, 70, 93 or 96 of the Finance Act 1986 (depositary receipts and clearance services) and that the Placing Shares are not being acquired in connection with arrangements to issue depositary receipts or to transfer Placing Shares into a clearance system;
15. represents and warrants that: (i) it has complied with its obligations under the Criminal Justice Act 1993 and the Market Abuse Regulation (Regulation 596/2014) (“MAR”); (ii) in connection with money laundering and terrorist financing, it has complied with its obligations under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (as amended), the Terrorism Act 2000 (as amended), the Terrorism Act 2006 and the Money Laundering Regulations 2017; and (iii) it is not a person: (a) with whom transactions are prohibited under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 or any economic sanction programmes administered by, or regulations promulgated by, the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury; (b) named on the Consolidated List of Financial Sanctions Targets maintained by HM Treasury of the United Kingdom; or (c) subject to financial sanctions imposed pursuant to a regulation of the European Union or a regulation adopted by the United Nations (together, the “Regulations”); and, if making payment on behalf of a third party, that satisfactory evidence has been obtained and recorded by it to verify the identity of the third party as required by the Regulations and has obtained all governmental and other consents (if any) which may be required for the purpose of, or as a consequence of, such purchase, and it will provide promptly to Numis such evidence, if any, as to the identity or location or legal status of any person which Numis may request from it in connection with the Placing (for the purpose of complying with such Regulations or ascertaining the nationality of any person or the jurisdiction(s) to which any person is subject or otherwise) in the form and manner requested by Numis on the basis that any failure by it to do so may result in the number of Placing Shares that are to be purchased by it or at its direction pursuant to the Placing being reduced to such number, or to nil, as Numis may decide in its sole discretion;
16. if a financial intermediary, as that term is used in Article 3(2) of the Prospectus Directive, represents and warrants that the Placing Shares purchased by it in the Placing will not be acquired on a non-discretionary basis on behalf of, nor will they be acquired with a view to their offer or resale to, persons in a Member State of the European Economic Area which has implemented the Prospectus Directive other than Qualified Investors, or in circumstances in which the prior consent of Numis has been given to the offer or resale;
17. represents and warrants that it has not offered or sold and will not offer or sell any Placing Shares to persons in the European Economic Area prior to Admission except to persons whose ordinary activities involve them in acquiring, holding, managing or disposing of investments (as principal or agent) for the purposes of their business or otherwise in circumstances which have not resulted in and which will not result in an offer to the public in any member state of the European Economic Area within the meaning of the Prospectus Directive (including any relevant implementing measure in any member state);
18. represents and warrants that it has only communicated or caused to be communicated and will only communicate or cause to be communicated any invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity (within the meaning of section 21 of the FSMA) relating to the Placing Shares in circumstances in which section 21(1) of the FSMA does not require approval of the communication by an authorised person;
19. represents and warrants that it has complied and will comply with all applicable provisions of the MAR with respect to anything done by it in relation to the Placing Shares in, from or otherwise involving, the United Kingdom;
20. if in a Member State of the European Economic Area, unless otherwise specifically agreed with Numis in writing, represents and warrants that it is a Qualified Investor within the meaning of the Prospectus Directive;
21. if in the United Kingdom, represents and warrants that it is a person (i) who has professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(1) of the Order; (ii) falling within Article 49(2)(A) to (D) (“High Net Worth Companies, Unincorporated Associations, etc.”) of the Order; or (iii) to whom this Announcement may otherwise be lawfully communicated;
22. represents and warrants that it and any person acting on its behalf is entitled to acquire the Placing Shares under the laws of all relevant jurisdictions and that it has all necessary capacity and has obtained all necessary consents and authorities and taken any other necessary actions to enable it to commit to this participation in the Placing and to perform its obligations in relation thereto (including, without limitation, in the case of any person on whose behalf it is acting, all necessary consents and authorities to agree to the terms set out or referred to in this Appendix) and will honour such obligations;
23. where it is acquiring Placing Shares for one or more managed accounts, represents and warrants that it is authorised in writing by each managed account: (a) to acquire the Placing Shares for each managed account; (b) to make on its behalf the representations, warranties, acknowledgements, undertakings and agreements in this Appendix and the Announcement of which it forms part; and (c) to receive on its behalf any investment letter relating to the Placing in the form provided to it by Numis;
24. undertakes that it (and any person acting on its behalf) will make payment to Numis for the Placing Shares allocated to it in accordance with this Announcement on the due time and date set out herein, failing which the relevant Placing Shares may be placed with other subscribers or sold as Numis may in its sole discretion determine and without liability to such Placee and it will remain liable and will indemnify Numis on demand for any shortfall below the net proceeds of such sale and the placing proceeds of such Placing Shares and may be required to bear the liability for any stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax or security transfer tax (together with any interest or penalties due pursuant to or referred to in these terms and conditions) which may arise upon the placing or sale of such Placee’s Placing Shares on its behalf;
25. acknowledges that none of Numis, any of its affiliates, or any person acting on behalf of any of Numis or any such affiliate, is making any recommendations to it, advising it regarding the suitability of any transactions it may enter into in connection with the Placing and that participation in the Placing is on the basis that it is not and will not be treated for these purposes as a client of Numis and that Numis does not have any duties or responsibilities to it for providing the protections afforded to its clients or customers or for providing advice in relation to the Placing nor in respect of any representations, warranties, undertakings or indemnities contained in the Placing Agreement nor for the exercise or performance of any of their rights and obligations thereunder including any rights to waive or vary any conditions or exercise any termination right;
26. undertakes that the person whom it specifies for registration as holder of the Placing Shares will be (i) itself or (ii) its nominee, as the case may be. Neither Numis nor the Company will be responsible for any liability to stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax resulting from a failure to observe this requirement. Each Placee and any person acting on behalf of such Placee agrees to participate in the Placing and it agrees to indemnify the Company and Numis in respect of the same;
28. acknowledges that time shall be of the essence as regards to obligations pursuant to this Appendix;
29. agrees that the Company, Numis and their respective affiliates and others will rely upon the truth and accuracy of the foregoing representations, warranties, acknowledgements and undertakings which are given to Numis on its own behalf and on behalf of the Company and are irrevocable and are irrevocably authorised to produce this Announcement or a copy thereof to any interested party in any administrative or legal proceeding or official inquiry with respect to the matters covered hereby;
30. agrees to indemnify on an after-tax basis and hold the Company, Numis and their respective affiliates harmless from any and all costs, claims, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of or in connection with any breach of the representations, warranties, acknowledgements, agreements and undertakings in this Appendix and further agrees that the provisions of this Appendix shall survive after completion of the Placing;
31. acknowledges that no action has been or will be taken by any of the Company, Numis or any person acting on behalf of the Company or Numis that would, or is intended to, permit a public offer of the Placing Shares in any country or jurisdiction where any such action for that purpose is required;
32. acknowledges that it is an institution that has knowledge and experience in financial, business and international investment matters as is required to evaluate the merits and risks of subscribing for the Placing Shares. It further acknowledges that it is experienced in investing in securities of this nature and in this sector and is aware that it may be required to bear, and it, and any accounts for which it may be acting, are able to bear, the economic risk of, and is able to sustain, a complete loss in connection with the Placing. It has relied upon its own examination and due diligence of the Company and its associates taken as a whole, and the terms of the Placing, including the merits and risks involved;
33. acknowledges that its commitment to subscribe for Placing Shares on the terms set out herein and in the trade confirmation or contract note will continue notwithstanding any amendment that may in future be made to the terms of the Placing and that Placees will have no right to be consulted or require that their consent be obtained with respect to the Company’s conduct of the Placing;
34. acknowledges that Numis or any of its affiliates acting as an investor for its own account may take up shares in the Company and in that capacity may retain, purchase or sell for its own account such shares and may offer or sell such shares other than in connection with the Placing;
The representations, warranties, acknowledgments and undertakings contained in this Appendix are given to Numis and the Company and are irrevocable and shall not be capable of termination in any circumstances.
The agreement to settle a Placee’s subscription (and/or the subscription of a person for whom such Placee is contracting as agent) free of stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax depends on the settlement relating only to a subscription by it and/or such person direct from the Company for the Placing Shares in question. Such agreement assumes that the Placing Shares are not being subscribed for in connection with arrangements to issue depositary receipts or to transfer the Placing Shares into a clearance service. If there are any such arrangements, or the settlement relates to any other subsequent dealing in the Placing Shares, stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax may be payable, for which neither the Company nor Numis will be responsible, and the Placee to whom (or on behalf of whom, or in respect of the person for whom it is participating in the Placing as an agent or nominee) the allocation, allotment, issue or delivery of Placing Shares has given rise to such UK stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax undertakes to pay such UK stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax forthwith and to indemnify on an after-tax basis and to hold harmless the Company and Numis in the event that any of the Company or Numis has incurred any such liability to UK stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax. If this is the case, each Placee should seek its own advice and notify Numis accordingly.
In addition, Placees should note that they will be liable for any stamp duty and all other stamp, issue, securities, transfer, registration, documentary or other duties or taxes (including any interest, fines or penalties relating thereto) payable outside the UK by them or any other person on the subscription by them of any Placing Shares or the agreement by them to subscribe for any Placing Shares.
Each Placee, and any person acting on behalf of the Placee, acknowledges that Numis does not owe any fiduciary or other duties to any Placee in respect of any representations, warranties, undertakings or indemnities in the Placing Agreement.
When a Placee or person acting on behalf of the Placee is dealing with Numis, any money held in an account with Numis on behalf of the Placee and/or any person acting on behalf of the Placee will not be treated as client money within the meaning of the rules and regulations of the FCA made under the FSMA. The Placee acknowledges that the money will not be subject to the protections conferred by the client money rules. As a consequence, this money will not be segregated from Numis’s money in accordance with the client money rules and will be used by Numis in the course of its own business and the Placee will rank only as a general creditor of Numis.
All times and dates in this Announcement may be subject to amendment. Numis shall notify the Placees and any person acting on behalf of the Placees of any changes.
Past performance is no guide to future performance and persons needing advice should consult an independent financial adviser.
In this Appendix to the Announcement and, as the context shall admit, in the Announcement:
‘Admission’ means the admission of the whole of the ordinary share capital of the Company (including the Placing Shares) to trading on AIM, and such admission becoming effective in accordance with the AIM Rules;
‘Admission Document’ means the admission document prepared by the Company in accordance with the AIM Rules and dated the date of this Announcement;
‘AIM’ means the market of that name operated by the London Stock Exchange;
‘AIM Rules’ means the provisions of the London Stock Exchange’s AIM Rules for Companies as amended from time to time governing, inter alia, admission to AIM and the continuing obligations of AIM companies;
‘Announcement’ means this announcement (including the Appendix to this announcement) relating to the Placing;
‘Company’ means Induction Healthcare Group PLC, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11852026;
‘CREST’ means the relevant system (as defined in the CREST Regulations) in respect of which Euroclear UK & Ireland Limited is the Operator (as defined in the CREST Regulations);
‘CREST Regulations’ means the Uncertificated Securities Regulations 2001 (SI 2001/3755) as amended from time to time;
‘Directors’ means the directors of the Company as at the date of this Announcement;
‘FCA’ means the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom;
‘FSMA’ means the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended);
‘London Stock Exchange’ means London Stock Exchange plc;
‘Numis’ means Numis Securities Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 2285918, whose registered office is at The London Stock Exchange Building, 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7LT;
‘Ordinary Shares’ means the ordinary shares of 0.5 pence each in the capital of the Company;
‘Placee’ means any person (including individuals, funds or otherwise) who is to subscribe for Placing Shares pursuant to the Placing;
‘Placing’ means the proposed conditional firm placing of the Placing Shares by Numis, on behalf of the Company, with Placees pursuant to the Placing Agreement;
‘Placing Agreement’ means the placing agreement dated 8 May 2019 between the Company, the Directors and Numis in respect of the Placing;
‘Placing Price’ means 115 pence per Placing Share;
‘Placing Shares’ means the 12,681,915 new Ordinary Shares to be issued to certain investors who have agreed to subscribe for such Ordinary Shares under the Placing;
‘Prospectus Directive’ means the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2003/71/EC and Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union;
‘Regulation S’ means Regulation S promulgated under the Securities Act;
‘Securities Act’ means the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended;
‘Shareholders’ means holders of Ordinary Shares;
‘United Kingdom’ or ‘UK’ means the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; and
‘United States’ or ‘US’ means the United States of America, its territories and possessions, any state of the United States, and the District of Columbia.