Job Title: PR & Content Copywriter
Business Area: Marketing
Reporting: Marketing Manager
Location: Flexible/ High degree of remote working
We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing skills to help us elevate our capabilities across a variety of projects (including print, web, video, and social media). As the in-house Copywriter you will be an integral part of the growing marketing & communications team, with a good understanding of the industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. You will also work closely with the sales, product and customer service teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
Objectives of the Role
– Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with a high-volume workload.
– Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
– Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
– Interpret health-tech data relating to a product and translate this information into the context of compelling promotional stories and guidelines for clients.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
– Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials including articles, blogs, press releases, social posts, leaflets.
– As required, draft Executive Communications including materials for investor community.
– Collaborate with a sales and product managers from concept development to delivery of final product.
– Present copy concepts and final deliverables to project teams.
– Revise copy based on internal and Partner feedback/direction.
Key Performance Indicators
– Content reflects brief on first draft.
– Articles/content only require one or two drafts, reflecting feedback.
– Consistent, grammatically accurate copy.
– Viewed internally as a go to for any copywriting needs.
– Demonstrates ability to tailor style and content to channel.
Skills and Qualifications
– Exceptional writing and research skill
– Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work.
– Ideally knowledgeable about B2B healthcare and/or digital technology
– Experience in a Press Office and/or media relations agency beneficial
– Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
– Excellent organisational skill and multitasking ability
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
– Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
– Social media or content marketing experience a plus
– Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
– Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
– A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We’re fortunate to have attracted some amazing talent from within the NHS – for example, our Chief Medical Officer, Professor Martin Severs joined us from NHS Digital – balanced with a huge breadth of talent from within the private sector. Our team is led by our joint CEO’s Dr Hugo Stephenson and James Balmain, who have both gained many years of experience within the healthcare technology setting and digital transformation. Hugo has founded several healthcare and biotech services businesses including DrugDev (acquired by IQVIA) MediGuard (owned by IQVIA), Health Research Solutions (acquired by Quintiles, now IQVIA), and MedSeed (acquired by eHealthcare Asia). James has a wealth of NHS facing commercial experience, having co-founded Zesty Limited in 2012, building it into a multi award winning UK digital health company. Prior to Zesty, James was Ecommerce Director at EE, and Head of Ecommerce at the Shop Direct Group.
We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
More than 225,000 hospital doctors across multiple territories, including the UK, Ireland, Australia and South Africa, as well as a rapidly growing number of more than 280,000 UK patients, choose Induction solutions.
Induction Switch is the number one healthcare collaboration app in the UK, used by the majority of hospital doctors within the NHS. The app helps to increase productivity and enhance communication by securely sharing phone numbers and bleeps, bookmarks, documents and messages in a clinical setting.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere – www.attendanywhere.com.
Attend Anywhere the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.