Website Induction Healthcare Group Ltd
|Job Title:||Management and Financial Accountant|
|Reporting to:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||London / 1-2 days in the London office|
– Management of full purchase to accounts payable process, including ensuring timely and complete recording of transactions; payments; reconciliations and journals
– Management of full payroll process in Xero, including preparation; Payroll accounts reconciliations; expense claims; payment and calculation of sales commissions
– Involvement in revenue and accounts receivable process, including invoicing; Experience of IFRS 15 revenue recognition criteria, updating and reconciling accounts receivable, revenue journals and reconciliations
– Involvement in calculation, capitalisation, and analysis of software development costs under IAS 38
– Post and process all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
– Analyse and reconcile bank statements, general ledgers, and balance sheet accounts for group entities
– Preparation and reconciliation of quarterly VAT returns
– Preparation of monthly management reports, income statement, balance sheet and other reports for variance analysis
– Providing financial status information based on the reports provided above
– Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process, with responsibility for forecasting costs and expenses
– Assisting with the Year End reporting, annual audit and statutory accounts preparation
– Maintaining accounting controls by following policies and procedures, and preparing and filing local compliance reporting as necessary
– Assisting with other finance projects as required, including ongoing improvements to all finance processes and documentation of controls; assisting in commercial analysis activities for wider business; integration of newly-acquired businesses into finance processes.
This role is an extraordinary opportunity to manage and gain exposure to a full range of financial and commercial processes within a listed fast-growth healthcare technology group; and join a high-performing finance team with opportunities for professional and personal development.
– 2+ years’ post qualification proven experience – demonstrating a solid working knowledge of accounting and reporting principles and practices
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel, familiarity with relevant computer software
– A working knowledge of Xero, including Payroll module
– ACCA / CIMA qualified with some broad relevant experience in management and financial accounting.
– Confident with Group Excel consolidations, IFRS 15, IFRS16, capitalised development expenditure, payroll journals and payroll reconciliations in a project accounting reporting environment.
– Year-end audit experience in a plc is an advantage.
– show a positive attitude and learning and growth mindset, with a demonstrable passion for getting behind our brand values and our mission
– be an exceptional communicator and team player, with a willingness to contribute to a high-performing finance team
– demonstrate excellent organising and problem-solving abilities
– be detail conscious and possess strong analytical and numerical acumen
– be capable of working ‘smart’; adjusting priorities and working within deadlines as required, and managing time efficiently
– be comfortable with remote working (we are a hybrid working arrangements company) but willing and able to commute into our Central London office for some or all the working week as required by business
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We’re fortunate to have attracted some amazing talent from within the NHS – for example, our Chief Medical Officer, Professor Martin Severs joined us from NHS Digital – balanced with a huge breadth of talent from within the private sector. Our team is led by our joint CEO’s Dr Hugo Stephenson and James Balmain, who have both gained many years of experience within the healthcare technology setting and digital transformation. Hugo has founded several healthcare and biotech services businesses including DrugDev (acquired by IQVIA) MediGuard (owned by IQVIA), Health Research Solutions (acquired by Quintiles, now IQVIA), and MedSeed (acquired by eHealthcare Asia). James has a wealth of NHS facing commercial experience, having co-founded Zesty Limited in 2012, building it into a multi award winning UK digital health company. Prior to Zesty, James was Ecommerce Director at EE, and Head of Ecommerce at the Shop Direct Group.
We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
More than 225,000 hospital doctors across multiple territories, including the UK, Ireland, Australia and South Africa, as well as a rapidly growing number of more than 280,000 UK patients, choose Induction solutions.
Induction Switch is the number one healthcare collaboration app in the UK, used by the majority of hospital doctors within the NHS. The app helps to increase productivity and enhance communication by securely sharing phone numbers and bleeps, bookmarks, documents and messages in a clinical setting.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere – www.attendanywhere.com/
Attend Anywhere the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.