Website InductionHQ Induction Healthcare Group PLC
Job Title: Lead Delivery Manager
Business Area: Delivery & Support
Reporting to: Director of Delivery
Location: Flexible, high degree of homeworking
The purpose of this role is to Lead the Delivery Management discipline of Induction Healthcare Group.
You will lead a team of delivery managers. You will help drive the standards for your team and oversee the processes for delivering excellence across the delivery management discipline.
As well as leading the team, this role will support one or more software engineering teams in the planning and delivery of Induction Healthcare’s product vision and objectives. You will be accountable for delivery in a dynamic and fast paced environment, protecting the team from distractions and removing impediments, whilst also driving the appetite for continuous improvement to our processes.
– Lead the Delivery Management team
– Lead a team of delivery managers to run an efficient, flexible, continuous delivery pipeline.
– Oversee and support the mentorship and personal development of delivery managers within the team.
– Champion delivery management initiatives.
– Actively participate in the delivery management community, sharing skills, knowledge and promoting delivery best practice.
– Ensure the delivery team has the right mix of skills through recruitment and performance management.
– Ensure delivery is transparent, predictable, efficient, and sustainable.
– Develop and improve the overall product development lifecycle processes.
–Work with all areas of the organisation and external stakeholder group to maximise outcomes delivered by Product & Technology
-Ensure commitments to stakeholders are met and any alterations to expectations are documented and communicated.
– Coordinate the delivery of projects or programmes of work by connecting teams from across the organisation and managing their dependencies on each other.
– Create and manage the delivery roadmap, reporting of progress towards goals, managing expectations and communicating effectively with stakeholders.
– Support the product development team
– Collaborate with Product and Engineering to ensure clarity on vision and goals.
– Coach teams to be predictable, sustainable, value driven and flexible.
– Maintain team focus on goals, by removing blockers and managing risks and dependencies both internally and externally.
– Drive a continuous improvement mindset and developing self-managing Agile teams.
– Define, monitor, and improve relevant delivery metrics.
– Proven leadership skills
– Highly collaborative approach with Product, Engineering and Delivery teams throughout the product lifecycle and fosters strong working relationships
– Adapts approach as required depending on the working practices of the team
– Actively contributes and engages with peer group to drive success
– Demonstrable enthusiasm and drive for the delivery management capability
– Ability to lead and engage others in driving a high-performance culture by setting, monitoring, and working to deadlines and objectives
– Passionate about ‘being better’ with an ability to create an appetite for continuous improvement
– A great internal and external stakeholder manager with communication and presentation skills
– Enthusiastic with a sense of pride in the work delivered and the quality of how it was delivered
– An individual who both welcomes and provides feedback in a constructive and thoughtful manner
– Highly collaborative with good facilitation skills at team and department level
– Comfortable with flexibility, ambiguity and changing priorities
– Motivated by coaching teams and individuals to deliver great outcomes
– Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced scale-up environment with big growth potential
– 2+ years’ experience leading a team of delivery managers
– Experience of successfully leading a high performing delivery team
– Proven history of professional development of team members
– Experience of internal and external client stakeholder management to senior levels
– Experience of successfully working alongside Engineering, Product, and Delivery teams
– Experience of working within public sector healthcare projects or with public sector healthcare customers
– Proven experience applying Agile principles into real world practices that work for the teams they support
– Strong knowledge and experience of developing high performing teams using Agile and Lean techniques
– Proven track record of delivering projects, working within constraints, and driving business value
– Experience of working across the full SDLC in a dynamic, fast paced environment
– Successful history in collaboration across functions and disciplines
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We’re fortunate to have attracted some amazing talent from within the NHS – for example, our Chief Medical Officer, Professor Martin Severs joined us from NHS Digital – balanced with a huge breadth of talent from within the private sector. Our team is led by our joint CEO’s Dr Hugo Stephenson and James Balmain, who have both gained many years of experience within the healthcare technology setting and digital transformation. Hugo has founded several healthcare and biotech services businesses including DrugDev (acquired by IQVIA) MediGuard (owned by IQVIA), Health Research Solutions (acquired by Quintiles, now IQVIA), and MedSeed (acquired by eHealthcare Asia). James has a wealth of NHS facing commercial experience, having co-founded Zesty Limited in 2012, building it into a multi award winning UK digital health company. Prior to Zesty, James was Ecommerce Director at EE, and Head of Ecommerce at the Shop Direct Group.
We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
More than 225,000 hospital doctors across multiple territories, including the UK, Ireland, Australia and South Africa, as well as a rapidly growing number of more than 280,000 UK patients, choose Induction solutions.
Induction Switch is the number one healthcare collaboration app in the UK, used by the majority of hospital doctors within the NHS. The app helps to increase productivity and enhance communication by securely sharing phone numbers and bleeps, bookmarks, documents and messages in a clinical setting.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere – www.attendanywhere.com/
Attend Anywhere the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@inductionhealthcare.com.