Website Induction Healthcare Group Ltd
Job Title: Lead Business Analyst
Business Area: Product
Reporting to: Director of Product & Delivery
Location: UK – Flexible – with access to office premises in London as required
The purpose of this role is to Lead the Business Analysis discipline of Induction Healthcare Group. Our technology solutions transform the interaction between patients and care teams, helping people take an active role in their health management, and supporting more efficient care delivery.
You will lead a team of business analysts. You will set the standards for your team and oversee the processes for delivering excellence across the business analysis discipline.
As well as leading the team, this role will be integral to the product development pipeline, accountable for capturing requirements and success metrics for new product features and providing these to our development team. This will require communication with various stakeholders in our global Induction Healthcare team located in UK, EU, Pakistan, India, and Australia, as well as externally with customers and partners.
This role will be involved in evaluating various data sources and user behaviours to improve functionality for users of our SaaS products.
Identifying and engaging with all areas of the organisation and external stakeholder group to maximise outcomes delivered by Product & Technology.
– Identifying business, design and product areas for improvement and optimisation. Highlighting product risks, issues and opportunities where known
– Capturing, managing, and translating customer, user, and business requirements into clearly articulated product business requirements.
– Engaging with Engineering in refinement sessions to handover business requirements
– Analysis of areas for improvement and optimisation in collaboration with Product and Technology teams
– Facilitation of requirements workshops and project inceptions with internal and external stakeholders
Managing business requirements and ensuring traceability through the Prod Dev and Implementation lifecycle
– Working with Clinical Safety and Information Governance to ensure healthcare specific considerations are reflected in requirements and specifications.
– Working with Support teams to ensure ongoing product support needs are met for feature changes and updates.
– Defining, monitoring, and improving relevant business KPIs that contribute to product and business performance.
– Proven leadership skills.
– Track record of managing in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
– Highly collaborative approach with Product, Engineering and Delivery teams throughout the product lifecycle and fosters strong working relationships. Adapts approach as required depending on the working practices of the team.
– Able to work effectively with teams split across multiple time zones.
– Identifies ambiguity during the initiation phase of a project and can drive clarity of outcomes when required.
– Excellent communication, documentation and process mapping skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts and information to both technical and non-technical people.
– Inquisitive nature and a keen eye for detail.
– Actively contributes and engages with peer group to drive success.
– Broad understanding of healthcare and product and technology industry.
– Drives data informed decision making.
– Demonstrable enthusiasm and drive for the business analysis capability
– Ability to lead and engage others in driving a high-performance culture by setting, monitoring and working to deadlines and objectives.
– Engages in continuous education within the business analysis capability and furthering knowledge of other disciplines within Product and Technology.
– 5 years business analysis experience with SaaS product development and implementation.
– Proven experience of successfully leading a team of Business Analysts.
– History of producing high-quality business requirements documents.
– Experience of capturing user stories and producing appropriate acceptance criteria.
– Excellent understanding and experience of a range of techniques for eliciting and capturing functional and non-functional requirements from a range of stakeholders, e.g., stakeholder workshops and interviews and relevant documentation and process mapping approaches.
– Experience of requirements gathering with external clients.
– Experience of successfully working alongside Engineering, Product, and Delivery teams.
– Experience of working within public sector healthcare projects or with public sector healthcare customers.
– Experience working with Agile development methodologies.
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We’re fortunate to have attracted some amazing talent from within the NHS – for example, our Chief Medical Officer, Professor Martin Severs joined us from NHS Digital – balanced with a huge breadth of talent from within the private sector. Our team is led by our joint CEO’s Dr Hugo Stephenson and James Balmain, who have both gained many years of experience within the healthcare technology setting and digital transformation. Hugo has founded several healthcare and biotech services businesses including DrugDev (acquired by IQVIA) MediGuard (owned by IQVIA), Health Research Solutions (acquired by Quintiles, now IQVIA), and MedSeed (acquired by eHealthcare Asia). James has a wealth of NHS facing commercial experience, having co-founded Zesty Limited in 2012, building it into a multi award winning UK digital health company. Prior to Zesty, James was Ecommerce Director at EE, and Head of Ecommerce at the Shop Direct Group.
We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
More than 225,000 hospital doctors across multiple territories, including the UK, Ireland, Australia and South Africa, as well as a rapidly growing number of more than 280,000 UK patients, choose Induction solutions.
Induction Switch is the number one healthcare collaboration app in the UK, used by the majority of hospital doctors within the NHS. The app helps to increase productivity and enhance communication by securely sharing phone numbers and bleeps, bookmarks, documents and messages in a clinical setting.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere – www.attendanywhere.com/
Attend Anywhere the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.