Website Induction Healthcare Group
Job Title: Integration Analyst
Business Area: Product & Technology
Reporting to: Head of Systems Integration
Location: UK (Remote with occasional travel)
As an Integration Analyst, you will support the deployment of the integration requirements of Induction Healthcare solutions. You will be a key member of a small team of integration professionals, who are responsible for ensuring the health of the Induction Healthstream solution. You will engage with individuals at various levels within the group, across multiple time zones and work collaboratively with your peers, internal teams and external 3rd parties to ensure that the integration goals are met.
– Support the monitoring, maintenance, and health of Induction Healthstream.
– Support interface testing requirements during a deployment, frequently referred to as Smoke Testing and Pipe-Cleaning events.
– Compiling and maintaining standard integration specifications between the Induction Healthcare solution and third-party systems. This is typically between Induction Zesty and hospital EPR systems.
– Working with clients and project teams to collect integration requirements.
– Develop and maintain technical product knowledge.
– Knowledge of cloud architecture (in particular, AWS)
– Client facing experience supporting integration and/or healthcare solutions.
– Technical experience of healthcare systems and integration. This may include PAS/EPR systems such as Oracle (Cerner) Millennium, Lorenzo, Medway, Silverlink etc. This should also cover integrations engines and understanding of integration standards including HL7 and FHIR
– Knowledge in the transfer of clinical and administrative data between software application
– Degree with OOP programming content (or equivalent qualification / relevant experience)
– Excellent time management skills to self-manage and successfully see-through multiple tasks or projects within agreed timescales
– Confidence to communicate with people at all levels, both technical and non-technical remotely or in person
– An enthusiastic self-starter who is driven to succeed as part of a high-performing team
– A willingness & keenness to self-develop and learn about integration and healthcare solutions
– Prepared and determined to work flexibly across time-zones within a global organisation
– The understanding and ability to embrace and encourage change and transformation
– Good team player, no politics
– Certifications are not required, but if combined with demonstrable experience, may be beneficial.
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
– Ability to interpret and communicate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical staff
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We’re fortunate to have attracted some amazing talent from within the NHS – for example, our Chief Medical Officer, Professor Martin Severs joined us from NHS Digital – balanced with a huge breadth of talent from within the private sector. Our team is led by our joint CEO’s Dr Hugo Stephenson and James Balmain, who have both gained many years of experience within the healthcare technology setting and digital transformation. Hugo has founded several healthcare and biotech services businesses including DrugDev (acquired by IQVIA) MediGuard (owned by IQVIA), Health Research Solutions (acquired by Quintiles, now IQVIA), and MedSeed (acquired by eHealthcare Asia). James has a wealth of NHS facing commercial experience, having co-founded Zesty Limited in 2012, building it into a multi award winning UK digital health company. Prior to Zesty, James was Ecommerce Director at EE, and Head of Ecommerce at the Shop Direct Group.
We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
More than 225,000 hospital doctors across multiple territories, including the UK, Ireland, Australia and South Africa, as well as a rapidly growing number of more than 280,000 UK patients, choose Induction solutions.
Induction Switch is the number one healthcare collaboration app in the UK, used by the majority of hospital doctors within the NHS. The app helps to increase productivity and enhance communication by securely sharing phone numbers and bleeps, bookmarks, documents and messages in a clinical setting.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere – www.attendanywhere.com/
Attend Anywhere the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.