inductionHQ Induction Healthcare
Job Title: Head of Enterprise IT
Business Area: Product & Technology
Reporting to: Chief Product & Technology Officer
The purpose of this role is to lead the global Enterprise IT (EIT) team, of Induction Healthcare Group.
You will lead a small team of IT engineers based in the UK and Australia, and work with 3rd parties to provide EIT services to Induction Healthcare employees globally. You will set the standards for your team and oversee the processes for delivering excellence.
The role will entail working with the CPTO and other stakeholders in specifying and delivering the EIT vision and roadmap for the company.
You will be a key interface for all employees of the group, up to and including Exec level.
– Lead the EIT team
– Coach, develop and drive the professional growth of the individuals within the team.
– Identify and promote high potentials and talents.Set professional standards for the EIT discipline.
– Put in place the right processes and standards to drive excellence.Scale the team, its processes and technologies, to meet the ambitions of the business.
– Communicate and instil a broad commercial understanding of Induction Healthcare and the wider industry to their teams and other functions.
– Solving complex problems with broad impact either individually or through collaboration with stakeholders.
– Undertakes risk analysis to understand the impact of a decision on the business.
– Managing department risk to an acceptable level.
– Incrementally improving provision of EIT services through adoption of well-tested patterns developed internally or elsewhere.
– Provide management reporting and other non-functional requirements.
– Present and champion EIT innovations
– Define, monitor and improve relevant platform and service KPIs
– Accountable for the budget, forecast and actuals for EIT function
– Plan, allocate and manage the budget for EIT.
– Manage supplier relationships relevant to the EIT domain to maximise value to Induction Healthcare, whilst managing cost.
– Contributing to the budget, forecast and actuals for the EIT teams
– Plan, allocate and manage the budget of the EIT team
– Own the capex & opex budget for EIT spend
– Co-ordinate with the Head of Information Security on the implementation of key controls such as EUD management.
– Delivery of project deliverables against agreed timelines
– Engagement and progression of their team members
– Service levels for EIT tickets
– Cost per user supported
– Experience of overseeing the provision of all enterprise IT services (end user computing, identity & access management, collaboration & productivity) to a multinational organisation
– At least 3 years’ experience, leading EIT teams
– Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
– Excellent understanding of wider industry context & trends.
– Demonstrable experience of having built an EIT culture that values ownership & accountability
– Experience of successfully working alongside Engineering, Product, Delivery, Data and Project teams.
– Track record of recruiting and building high performing teams.
– Proven leadership skills within a multinational/global organisation
– An entrepreneurial mindset
– A demonstrable track record of managing in fast-paced and dynamic environments
– Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders, able to negotiate internally and externally and at higher levels.
– Good team player, no politics.
– Commercially astute
– Data driven
– High levels of enthusiasm and drive
– Ability to lead and engage others in driving a high-performance culture.
‘Digital transformation’ – it’s a priority of nearly all healthcare systems worldwide, and Induction, a leading virtual care platform, is the partner to make change happen. We replace outdated modes of communication between providers and their patients with a next generation digital communication toolkit – and we enable a new flexible future for healthcare.
Our mission is to ‘make healthcare better, anywhere’. We alleviate operational burdens on hospital teams while saving them time, frustration and money. We allow clinical teams to share information, collaborate and navigate channels across disciplines. And we put patients in better control of their own healthcare management. With Induction, providers and patients can choose how and when they receive care, be it virtually, in-person or even via asynchronous text. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems.
We improve care by delivering products that healthcare professionals, patients and institutions choose to use. Our products enable data to flow between stakeholders and legacy IT systems, adding substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment.
They provide our customers with a powerful set of capabilities that touch most aspects of care coordination and delivery. Our product range is exclusively Software as a service (SaaS), targeting monthly recurring revenue (MRR) growth as a key financial metric:
Our customers are healthcare institutions, primarily hospitals. As the company grows, we intend to expand our customer base into primary care and community and mental
health services. We have commercial relationships with most of the UK National Health Service (NHS) hospitals.
Our principal market is the UK and we have a growing user base in Australia, South Africa and Canada. We intend to leverage this user base to extend our commercial operations internationally. We have recently won a national contract in Mexico, demonstrating a clear example of international growth.
The history of Induction is one of fast growth, fuelled by inventive solutions for the most common problems that clinicians and patients encounter in secondary care. At our creation in 2019, the immediate uptake of our products validated our promise to remove friction from the most basic but essential tasks.
By early 2020, Switch and Guidance gained traction and embedded themselves into several NHS Trusts just in time to be mobilised in the fight against COVID-19. The solutions helped hospitals navigate through unknown territory and adjust to a quickly evolving, and often remote, work environment. Induction Switch was used as a primary communication tool at the NHS Nightingale London – the first of the temporary critical care hospitals constructed during the pandemic. MicroGuide was also selected to support Barts Health NHS Trust in the Nightingale London project with antimicrobial and COVID-19 content. As the pandemic evolved, so too did our support of the NHS. Later in the year, as vaccines became available, Induction platforms helped frontline NHS staff book their own vaccinations and also facilitated delivery of lateral flow tests for COVID-19.
2021 saw Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, a Global Digital Exemplar, use Induction Zesty as their patient portal. At the same time, Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Trust maximised the number of patients accessing their health records with the platform. Working alongside Apple inc. and Cerner, we have helped to create a direct, encrypted connection between medical institutions and patient’s iPhones, empowering patients – and powering efficiency and decision-making at a clinical level.
The Induction Group is a listed portfolio of companies with interoperable healthcare IT tools, coming to maturity at a time when huge pressure is being placed on health systems to deliver and there is greater demand than ever for proven IT solutions that can be rapidly deployed. Induction has its eyes firmly fixed on the future of healthcare, ready to seize a multitude of opportunities that make life easier through the many stages of a patient journey. At Induction Healthcare, become part of the team, where many individuals gather together to pave the way to innovation every single day.
You can read more about the Induction Group on our website and in the press, via the links below:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.