|Job Title:||Financial Planning & Analysis Manager|
|Reporting to:||Chief Financial Officer|
Group are looking for a strong FP&A lead to report into the CFO (with a dotted line to the Group FC) to help drive the business forward by providing key business insights.
– Budgeting and forecasting, including forecast cashflows and Balance Sheets
– Producing excellent Management Information
– Profitability, Margin and KPI Analysis
– Building strong relationships with department heads
– Supporting the month-end process by producing the management pack ready for Board with accurate financial information
– Presenting to senior management
– Providing strategic insight
– Supporting the Corporate activities through due diligence analysis and integrations.
– Supporting the business through financial advice and information to assist with decision making and managing department budgets & forecasts.
– Ad hoc projects to ensure continuous improvement in business processes.
This role is an extraordinary opportunity to gain exposure to a range of financial and commercial processes within a listed high profile healthcare technology group; and join a high-performing finance team with opportunities for professional and personal development.
– 2 Years+ experience in a commercial Finance role
– ACA/ACCA qualified
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent Excel modelling skills and a sound knowledge of data manipulation.
– Experience with revenue and pricing modelling
– Understanding of IFRS, with a focus on IFRS 15 and IAS 38 to ensure forecasted revenue and costs are in line with accounting standards.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
– A working knowledge of Xero Accounting Systems is preferable.
– show a positive attitude and learning and growth mindset, with a demonstrable passion for getting behind our brand values and our mission.
– have a forensic, no surprises approach to detail and the evaluation of operational performance.
– be a good communicator who is equally comfortable when presenting to both internal and external audiences. Speaks his/her mind and is decisive.
– demonstrate excellent organising and problem-solving abilities.
– be detail conscious and possess strong analytical and numerical acumen.
– be capable of working ‘smart’; adjusting priorities and working within deadlines as required and managing time efficiently.
– be willing and able to commute into our Central London office following a generally hybrid approach.
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere is the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.