Job Title: Digital Programme Director
Business Area: Sales
Location: Remote, with access to office space in London
As Digital Programme Director (DPD) you will be responsible for taking IHG’s Virtual Healthcare Platform to market, bringing on board, retaining and growing high profile revenue lines within both new and existing accounts within your defined territory / region. The DPD is responsible for working with a large volume of clients (Trusts and ICS’s) across assigned territories (Health Regions), identifying new opportunities, commercialising existing product lines, and driving the retention and revenue growth of each account. Serving as the main point of contact, you will build and foster long-term relationships with each designated account, working with them strategically to encourage the deeper utilisation of our range of products, and helping them to scale in volume. In the case of new customers, you will support closely during the implementation process, aiding them during and beyond the go-live period and working collaboratively with the relevant teams within our Group (Marketing, Project Managers, Customer Success, Product Managers) to deliver the best service levels and the best solutions to suit the client’s needs.
On a day-to-day basis you will be accountable for the swift escalation and resolution of all account related enquiries, including but not limited to billing queries, training support, and provision of product information. You will use and share your knowledge and understanding of each client to identify upselling opportunities which will maintain and increase income streams from your account base.
– Drive sales, rapidly expand the account base and generate new revenue.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with senior C-Suite level executives within each prospective account.
– Lead in-person and remote presentations to C-Suite level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals.
– Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
– Contact potential prospects from personally generated research to build a robust sales pipeline.
– Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through to contract execution.
– Work with internal team members (Customer Success, Product Managers, Project Managers) to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients.
– Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
– Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development.
– Work closely with the Interim Chief Growth Officer to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives.
– Rapidly establish, develop and maintain sustainable and long-term relationships with each client, increasing their loyalty, and building trust.
– Continually assess the needs and business objectives of each account – this will include regular meetings both in person and remotely.
– Identify, develop and execute strategies for driving revenue growth for specific product lines across territories and each account.
– Work closely with the Customer Success team in developing initiatives for increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
– Identify the information and resource requirements for each stage of the sales cycle – from proposal through to customer evaluation – ensuring that the Company achieves the best position as a supplier to each client.
– Work closely with Marketing to develop communication programmes which optimise the relationship with each account and maximise on the opportunity to deepen their utilisation of products.
– Be ultimately accountable for the delivery of a streamlined and customised process of software implementation, such that it is aligned with the unique requirements of each client. This will largely be achieved through shared knowledge and a collaborative approach.
– Adopt a collaborative approach across internal teams, working closely with Project Management, Product Management, Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure that the client’s expectations are met.
– Drive prompt resolution of client issues, escalating to other teams as required but retaining overall accountability for customer satisfaction.
– Closely monitor and report on account performance across your account portfolio, clearly identifying areas of success, and opportunities to improve on revenue performance or customer satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators
– Annual and quarterly quotas – MRR targets
– Pipeline generation – new and total to deliver quota coverage
– Territory coverage – activity levels to drive breadth and depth of network
– Client Retention and growth measured via revenue retention rates & revenue growth %
– Client alignment – joint business plans
– Customer satisfaction (C-SATS)
As we seek to scale our sales and marketing team structure in line with business growth trajectory and targets, it is critical that our new hires can deliver speed to performance and contribute quickly and effectively to our commercial goals. We want ambitious grown-ups who are up for exciting challenges in a highly dynamic environment – ultimately, who are motivated and able to navigate their way through business challenges to get the job done. Although many skills required for the role are transferable, we place huge store in understanding first-hand the needs and challenges of our healthcare sector clients and end users, and the context they are working within, so that we can engage meaningfully with all the key stakeholders and decision makers. It is critical that we can provide them with the kind of unwavering confidence in our business that they need and deserve. We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
– At least 7 years’ experience of sales and account management within the NHS environment, with a demonstrable track record of driving initiatives which have delivered results in terms of revenue generation, growth and customer retention.
– Record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets, through successful lead generation and prospecting.
– A confident and capable relationship manager, with the gravitas required to communicate and influence across operational, clinical and C-Suite level within an NHS environment.
– Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to consult, collaborate, advise and influence in the appropriate measure.
– Sufficiently tech savvy to liaise effectively and knowledgeably with internal teams, as well as to understand, advise, promote and explain relevant technical information to key stakeholders on the client side.
– Collaborative and supportive team player, with the ability to influence and engage with cross functional colleagues, as well as to direct and drive cross functional activity in the best mutual interests of the company and the client.
– Strong presentation skills, gained through experience in addressing management and C-Suite level executives.
– Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage a sizeable and complex account base which presents multiple issues at any one time.
– An analytical and strategic mind-set, with the confidence to question the status quo appropriately and propose innovative solutions and ideas (whether technical, operational or strategic) to support business growth.
– Good understanding of project management methodologies and processes, enabling a productive and supportive relationship between the Sales and Project Management functions.
‘Digital transformation’ – it’s a priority of nearly all healthcare systems worldwide, and Induction, a leading virtual care platform, is the partner to make change happen. We replace outdated modes of communication between providers and their patients with a next generation digital communication toolkit – and we enable a new flexible future for healthcare.
Our mission is to ‘make healthcare better, anywhere’. We alleviate operational burdens on hospital teams while saving them time, frustration and money. We allow clinical teams to share information, collaborate and navigate channels across disciplines. And we put patients in better control of their own healthcare management. With Induction, providers and patients can choose how and when they receive care, be it virtually, in-person or even via asynchronous text. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems.
We improve care by delivering products that healthcare professionals, patients and institutions choose to use. Our products enable data to flow between stakeholders and legacy IT systems, adding substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment.
They provide our customers with a powerful set of capabilities that touch most aspects of care coordination and delivery. Our product range is exclusively Software as a service (SaaS), targeting monthly recurring revenue (MRR) growth as a key financial metric:
– Induction Switch – an iOS and Android app used by most junior doctors in the NHS. It saves healthcare professionals time by allowing them to bypass the hospital’s switchboard, helping them locate extensions and bleeps quickly and chat securely. Additional features enable the creation of admin-controlled membership groups (TeamSpaces), secure instant messaging and a broadcast newsfeed, providing increased opportunities for engagement with our large user base.
– Induction Attend Anywhere – helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year with coverage in every country in the United Kingdom – and with 85% market share in England alone. The company’s vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges in healthcare and beyond.
– Induction Zesty – a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book their appointments, read their appointment and clinical letters, store a local copy of their clinical record, and provide data to their care teams remotely. Alongside a compelling patient experience, the Zesty portal delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
– Induction Booking – offers NHS Trusts and other healthcare organisations an online booking platform for patients, hospital staff and care home staff.
– Induction Guidance – hospitals set clinical guidance locally, typically producing guidelines that are rarely efficiently circulated or adhered to as they are not available at the point of care. Local specialists use the Induction Guidance platform to create, edit and publish structured and governance-controlled guidance and policies. Automated distribution of that guidance to mobile users, combined with local intranet availability, results in a significant increase in guidance consumption, and best of all, a material increase in local guidance adherence.
Our customers are healthcare institutions, primarily hospitals. As the company grows, we intend to expand our customer base into primary care and community and mental
health services. We have commercial relationships with most of the UK National Health Service (NHS) hospitals.
Where We Operate
Our principal market is the UK and we have a growing user base in Australia, South Africa and Canada. We intend to leverage this user base to extend our commercial operations internationally. We have recently won a national contract in Mexico, demonstrating a clear example of international growth.
The history of Induction is one of fast growth, fuelled by inventive solutions for the most common problems that clinicians and patients encounter in secondary care. At our creation in 2019, the immediate uptake of our products validated our promise to remove friction from the most basic but essential tasks.
By early 2020, Switch and Guidance gained traction and embedded themselves into several NHS Trusts just in time to be mobilised in the fight against COVID-19. The solutions helped hospitals navigate through unknown territory and adjust to a quickly evolving, and often remote, work environment. Induction Switch was used as a primary communication tool at the NHS Nightingale London – the first of the temporary critical care hospitals constructed during the pandemic. MicroGuide was also selected to support Barts Health NHS Trust in the Nightingale London project with antimicrobial and COVID-19 content. As the pandemic evolved, so too did our support of the NHS. Later in the year, as vaccines became available, Induction platforms helped frontline NHS staff book their own vaccinations and also facilitated delivery of lateral flow tests for COVID-19.
2021 saw Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, a Global Digital Exemplar, use Induction Zesty as their patient portal. At the same time, Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Trust maximised the number of patients accessing their health records with the platform. Working alongside Apple inc. and Cerner, we have helped to create
a direct, encrypted connection between medical institutions and patient’s iPhones, empowering patients – and powering efficiency and decision-making at a clinical level.
Why Join Us?
The Induction Group is a listed portfolio of companies with interoperable healthcare IT tools, coming to maturity at a time when huge pressure is being placed on health systems to deliver and there is greater demand than ever for proven IT solutions that can be rapidly deployed. Induction has its eyes firmly fixed on the future of healthcare, ready to seize a multitude of opportunities that make life easier through the many stages of a patient journey. At Induction Healthcare, become part of the team, where many individuals gather together to pave the way to innovation every single day.
You can read more about the Induction Group on our website and in the press, via the links below:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.