Website InductionHQ Induction Healthcare Group PLC
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Business Area: Sales
Reporting to: Customer Success Director
Location: Flexible / Remote
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Induction Healthcare you will be responsible for developing a positive customer experience, building powerful relationships with clients all to support brand loyalty and further product utilisation, across the full Induction product suite.
The CSM is responsible for working with a large number of accounts (Trusts and ICS’) across their assigned territory. Serving as the main point of contact, you will build and foster long-term relationships with each account on a personal level, working with them strategically to encourage deeper and powerful utilisation of our range of products and helping to scale in volume.
You will also work closely with various other teams within the Group, such as Marketing, Project Management, Product, Sales & Support to deliver the best service levels and ensure the best solutions to suit the client’s needs.
On a day-to-day basis you will be accountable for the swift escalation and resolution of all account related enquiries, including but not limited to billing queries, training support, and provision of product information.
– Rapidly establish, develop and maintain sustainable and long-term relationships with each client, increasing their loyalty, and building trust.
– Continually assess the needs and business objectives of each account – this will include regular meetings both in person and remotely.
– Identify, develop and execute strategies for driving revenue growth for specific product lines across territories and each account.
– Develop initiatives for increasing customer retention and satisfaction
– Identify the information and resource requirements for each stage of the sales cycle – from proposal through to customer evaluation – ensuring that the Company achieves the best position as a supplier to each client.
– Work closely with Marketing to develop communication programmes which optimise the relationship with each account and maximise on the opportunity to deepen their utilisation of products.
As we seek to scale our Customer Success function in line with business growth trajectory and targets, it is critical that our new hires can deliver speed to performance and contribute quickly and effectively to our commercial goals.
We want ambitious individuals who are up for exciting challenges in a highly dynamic environment – ultimately, who are motivated and able to navigate their way through business challenges to get the job done.
Although many skills required for the role are transferable, we place huge store in understanding first-hand the needs and challenges of our healthcare sector clients and end users, and the context they are working within, so that we can engage meaningfully with all the key stakeholders and decision makers. It is critical that we can provide them with the kind of unwavering confidence in our business that they need and deserve. We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
– At least 6 years’ experience of Customer Success, Account Management, or a similar function within the NHS environment
– A demonstrable track record of driving initiatives which have delivered results in terms of revenue generation, growth, and customer retention.
– A confident and capable relationship manager, with the gravitas required to communicate and influence across operational, clinical, and C-Suite level within an NHS environment.
– Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to consult, collaborate, advise, and influence in the appropriate measure and a core willingness to learn.
– Sufficiently tech savvy to liaise effectively and knowledgeably with internal teams, as well as to understand, advise, promote, and explain relevant technical information to key stakeholders on the client side.
– Collaborative and supportive team player, with the ability to influence and engage with cross functional colleagues, as well as to direct and drive cross functional activity in the best mutual interests of the company and the client.
– Strong presentation skills, gained through experience in addressing management and C-Suite level executives.
– Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage a sizeable and complex account base which presents multiple issues at any one time, deploying this within our CSM system.
– An analytical and strategic mind-set, with the confidence to question the status quo appropriately and propose innovative solutions and ideas (whether technical, operational or strategic) to support business growth.
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We’re fortunate to have attracted some amazing talent from within the NHS – for example, our Chief Medical Officer, Professor Martin Severs joined us from NHS Digital – balanced with a huge breadth of talent from within the private sector. Our team is led by our joint CEO’s Dr Hugo Stephenson and James Balmain, who have both gained many years of experience within the healthcare technology setting and digital transformation. Hugo has founded several healthcare and biotech services businesses including DrugDev (acquired by IQVIA) MediGuard (owned by IQVIA), Health Research Solutions (acquired by Quintiles, now IQVIA), and MedSeed (acquired by eHealthcare Asia). James has a wealth of NHS facing commercial experience, having co-founded Zesty Limited in 2012, building it into a multi award winning UK digital health company. Prior to Zesty, James was Ecommerce Director at EE, and Head of Ecommerce at the Shop Direct Group.
We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
More than 225,000 hospital doctors across multiple territories, including the UK, Ireland, Australia and South Africa, as well as a rapidly growing number of more than 280,000 UK patients, choose Induction solutions.
Induction Switch is the number one healthcare collaboration app in the UK, used by the majority of hospital doctors within the NHS. The app helps to increase productivity and enhance communication by securely sharing phone numbers and bleeps, bookmarks, documents and messages in a clinical setting.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere – www.attendanywhere.com/
Attend Anywhere the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.