Job Title: Business Development Manager
Business Area: Commercial / Business Development
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Operations
Location: Remote, with regular travel
As a Business Development Manager, your role will involve promoting the Induction Healthcare products in your designated territory. You’ll be responsible for acquiring and expanding revenue in both new and existing accounts. All of which will be actively contributing to making a difference to healthcare teams and their patients.
Working closely with a diverse client base (NHS and private healthcare organisations), you’ll identify opportunities, promote existing product lines, and drive revenue growth. Serving as the initial point of contact, you’ll work with the Customer Success Team to establish long-term relationships for future upselling opportunities to maintain and increase revenue streams.
Lead Generation & Opportunity Development:
– Drive sales, starting with understanding the NHS and private healthcare market and producing self-driven leads.
– Rapidly expand any existing account base to generate new revenue.
– Lead in-person and remote presentations to C-Suite level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals.
– Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
– Contact potential prospects from personally generated research to build a robust sales pipeline.
– Work with internal team members (Customer Success, Product Managers, Project Managers) providing quality handovers for the successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients.
– Collaborate with internal product teams and provide customer feedback to help shape future development.
– Work closely with the Head of Commercial Operations and the Commercial Director to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives. • Document all sales activity within Salesforce CRM.
– Utilise Salesforce data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
Building Long-term Relationships:
– Rapidly establish, develop, and maintain sustainable and long-term relationships with each client, building trust for future upselling opportunities to maintain and increase revenue streams. -Build and maintain strong relationships with senior C-Suite level executives within each prospective account.
– Identify, develop, and execute strategies for driving revenue growth for specific product lines across territories and each account.
– Work closely with the Customer Success team in developing initiatives for increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
– Identify the information and resource requirements for each stage of the sales cycle – from proposal through to customer evaluation – ensuring that the Company achieves the best position as a supplier to each client.
– Conduct extensive research on potential customers, competitors, and market trends to identify opportunities and position the company favourably in the tender process.
– Proactively engage in crafting high-quality responses for bid submissions, providing valuable insights and intelligence to optimize the chances of a successful outcome.
Key Performance Indicators:
– Annual and quarterly quotas – ARR targets
– Pipeline generation – new and total to deliver quota coverage.
– National coverage – activity levels to drive breadth and depth of network.
– Client growth measured via revenue rates & revenue growth %
– Client alignment – joint business plans
As we seek to scale our sales structure in line with business growth targets, it is critical that our new hires can deliver speed to performance and contribute quickly and effectively to our commercial goals.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, excited by challenges they will face in a highly dynamic environment – ultimately, who are motivated and able to navigate their way through business challenges to get the job done.
We pride ourselves in understanding first-hand the needs and challenges of our healthcare customers and their patients, alongside the challenges they both face. The successful candidate will need to share these core values.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
– Extensive end-to-end SaaS sales background, with a focus on Enterprise SaaS in complex cycles.
– Action-oriented mindset, unafraid to try new approaches and pivot with Hi creative tactics.
– Proven track record of consistently surpassing sales quotas, securing contracts with healthcare customers, and engaging the C-suite.
– Demonstrated ability and eagerness to generate personal opportunities and maintain a quarterly pipeline through outbound efforts.
– Trained in customer-centric selling methodologies.
– Proficient in CRM systems, including Salesforce.
– Mission-driven, with a commitment to positively impacting our healthcare customer and millions of their patients.
– Collaborative orientation, prioritising team success and thriving in an open, collaborative environment.
– Displays responsible ownership, addressing issues and contributing to solutions.
– Actively seeks continuous improvement, developing new skills and exploring better approaches.
– Mindful of balance, considering personal health and well-being while strategically focusing efforts to achieve goals.
Induction (AIM: INHC) is a leading virtual care platform driving digital transformation of healthcare systems worldwide. Induction solutions enhance the investments hospitals have made and lay the foundation for their future. Our products can enable information sharing between busy doctors, alleviate operational burdens on hospitals or put patients in better control of their care, all while ensuring the highest standards of clinical safety and information security. We unchain staff and patients from the limitations of paper-based and desktop systems, creating substantial time and cost efficiencies.
Our team of doctors, developers and healthcare technology experts are focused on a common goal to help streamline the delivery of care for all Healthcare professionals with simple and effective innovation. We believe that the collective experience within our team speaks volumes about how our brand, products and services are perceived both within and beyond the NHS; but most importantly it empowers us with invaluable sector specific insight and knowledge which informs and steers every aspect of what we do, from our sales and marketing approach to our technical development and our implementation strategies. Our broad base of talent empowers us to build products that work for the people using them.
Induction Guidance provides medical organisations, including most hospital trusts within the NHS, with the ability to collaboratively create, edit, and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment. This increases knowledge of, and adherence to, guidance.
Induction Zesty is a market-leading digital platform for patients visiting hospitals. The platform allows patients to book and access their appointments, read their clinical letters, store a copy of their clinical record and provide data to their care teams remotely. It is not just a compelling patient experience, but also delivers significant cost benefits to hospitals.
Induction HealthStream is a proprietary data integration platform that reads and writes patient demographic, appointment and clinical record data between a growing number of hospital EHR systems and the Induction platforms. This connectivity between stakeholders and legacy IT systems adds substantial value to pre-existing health IT investment and allows large-scale adoption of Induction app-based services.
Induction Attend Anywhere is the UK market leader in secondary care video consultations, helps hospitals, health systems and other customers offer video consultations to patients and service users as a normal part of day-to-day operations, making it simple, safe and secure to say “yes you can attend your appointment via video”. Since 1998, Attend Anywhere has collaborated with clinicians and patients, medical colleges, universities, healthcare providers, governments, NGAs, and others to bring the benefits of mainstream video call access to health and care systems, with some Attend Anywhere programs now entering their 21st year.
Our vision is for video consultations to improve lives and help address social, access, equity and sustainability challenges by allowing healthcare providers to determine how and when they see a patient based on each individual case; in-person, via video or on the telephone. With the addition of Attend Anywhere, our promise of flexible care is truly in motion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.